Campus St. Pölten > Room Rental
You are looking for a room to hold lectures, workshops, congresses or other events for your staff or customers?
Our modern campus offers numerous possibilities:
- multifunctional large assembly hall
- multifunctional medium assembly hall
- multifunctional small assembly hall
- 1 main auditorium
- 3 lecture halls
- 42 seminar rooms with modern equipment
- 4 computer rooms
- a canteen with room for 251 guests indoors and more than 70 seats outdoors
- 326 parking spaces (among them 7 suitable for persons with disabilities)
From top left: 1: View of the St. Pölten campus | 2: Large assembly hall | 3: Foyer in building A | 4: Main staircase in building B | 5: Small assembly hall | 6:View of the St. Pölten campus
Photo Copyright 1, 6: Orka Media/Agnesa Artner; 2, 5: Mario Ingerle; 3: Martin Lifka Photography; 4: Florian Stix
For the standard equipment of the lecture halls, seminar and computer rooms, please refer to the folder in the download area.
Excluding maintenance costs.
|Seminar room||up to 40 persons||EUR 135,–||EUR 200,–|
|Computer room||up to 25 persons||EUR 395,–||EUR 610,–|
|Lecture hall||up to 136 persons||EUR 460,–||EUR 710,–|
|Main auditorium||up to 220 persons||EUR 610,–||EUR 870,–|
|Small assembly hall||up to 80 persons||price upon request||price upon request|
|Medium assembly hall||up to 178 persons||price upon request||price upon request|
|Large assembly hall||up to 400 persons||price upon request||price upon request|
Please note that pursuant to Section 6 (11a) VAT Act (UStG) 1994, the St. Pölten University of Applied Sciences is indirectly tax-exempt, which means that the value added tax must not be displayed on the invoices.
If you would like to get an impression of our premises, we would be happy to take you on a tour!
Due to the current COVID situation, we are accepting new inquiries from March 2022.
We are looking forward to your enquiry via e-mail oder telephone.
- Katharina Beier, Event Manager, T: +43/2742/313 228 278
- Marlene Hochreiter, Section Head Event Management, T: +43/2742/313 228 255